WPC 2022 Call for Abstracts
The call for abstract submission for WPC 2022 is now closed. For any enquiries in relation to abstracts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Oral Submissions: CLOSED
Deadline for Poster Submission: CLOSED
Authors will be notified if their submission has been accepted for poster presentation on 15th March 2022.
Important Information for Authors
- Abstracts are submitted via an online submission system. Register with the abstract submission website and establish your user name and password.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words. Please ensure that your findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria or are of a purely commercial nature will be rejected.
- The Congress topics are broad – to aid the review process, please include up to three keywords for your submission.
- You can alter your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 30th November 2021 (potential oral presentations) and 15th February 2022 (poster presentations).
- Each author may present a maximum of two presentations at the Congress.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Congress.
- If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the congress administrator at email@example.com